Hi and Thanks for listening to episode 10 of the the Welding Tips and Tricks Podcast. We wanted to talk about what people call Cheats. Whenever we post pictures with a turntable or a larger cup someone always has something to say about it, so we just wanted to bring it out into the open and hear our take on these things. We hope you enjoy this podcast and learn a thing or two about some things that you might not have known about. So Download, put those earbuds in, drop your hood, and enjoy!
Show Times and Notes:
- 0:00-0:45 Introduction
- 0:45-1:55 No such thing as Cheating
- 1:55-7:50 Turntable Welding
- 7:50-11:40 Chill Blocks
- 11:40-13:28 Purge Blocks and Fixtures
- 13:28-15:01 Aluminum angle blocks
- 15:01-16:31 Rush's angle block
- 16:31-17:30 Corner joint fixture
- 17:30-18:28 Armrest
- 18:28-19:12 The perfect welding chair
- 19:12-23:54 Big Cups
- 23:54-25:00 Purple Titanium
- 25:00-26:40 Back to Big Cups
- 26:40-28:08 Clear Cups
- 28:08-31:09 Scotchbright Diffuser
- 31:09-35:12 Bent tungstens
- 35:12-39:22 Palm slider
- 39:22-40:05 Flame Tech resistant torch track
- 40:05-40:22 Make something to try it
- 40:22-41:27 JD's shop and running your own shop
- 41:27-43:25 A good table
- 43:25-44:29 Cold wire feeder
- 44:29-46:05 Tig Pen
- 46:05-47:20 Wire straightener
- 47:20-47:57 Bodo Hand Wire Feeder
- 47:57-49:01 Pie cut tacking fixture
- 49:01-49:58 Rush's back purging tacking
- 49:58-50:44 Closing
Where you can find us?
Podcast music can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3UyYZ85Tiw Doctor Vox -Endgames Royalty Free Download
You can email Welding Tips and Tricks Podcast directly at WeldingTipsandTricksPodcast@gmail.com.
We would really like to hear your thoughts about this podcast and what would make it better for you, the listener. Please leave us any questions that you would like to hear about welding, or questions you'd like to know about ourselves and future guests.
Give us a Call
You can also now call and leave us a voicemail!
How to reach us individually
Welding Tips and Tricks on Youtube
@Weldmonger on Instagram
@Superiorwelding on Instagram
Superiorwelding on Youtube
@CrummyWelding on Instagram
Where can you find a Fupa Cup?
If you're thinking of buying a Fupa Cup that we had talked about head over to Weldmongerstore.com and pick up a set. You wont be disappointing in this purchase. I like to use a Fupa cup for all my stainless welding. The gas flow that comes out of this cup is great! Really helps stabilize puddle control and flow. Again, you wont be disappointed with this purchase. After you weld with one you'll wonder why you waited so long. -Roy Crumrine Crummy Welding
This Podcast has been brought to you by Weldors for Weldors so that you can listen to Weldors talk about Welding while you're Welding!